3/19/18: Today

I got to work this morning and took a quick glance at my calendar. Is it even possible? Do I really not have a single IEP meeting this week? Hallelujah! After last week’s multiple meetings and revisions, I am looking forward to a meeting-less week.

Today, I get to teach. I get to fill my kiddos with love and hopefully, some fun. I don’t have paperwork consuming me today. I don’t have to open yet another IEP and make revisions. I don’t have a long list of parents to call to even set up a meeting. I just have to teach and be there for the kids. Oh, how exciting that sounds!

So, today, it’s a short post. Because I have lessons to prepare and activities to plan. Here’s to a day where I get to do what I love. I’m ready!

4 thoughts on “3/19/18: Today

1. This day w/out an IEP, calls to make, paperwork to complete, sounds like a Saturday rather than a Monday. Hope the rest of the week is just as good.

2. I hope you had a great day! I feel your excitement and enthusiasm! Thanks for sharing how much you were looking forward to your day of teaching! Your kids are lucky!

3. Nothing better than actually teaching, especially after a string of meetings and paperworks! I love days when I actually get to teach!